Do you like to work outside? Work independently? Meet new people? Exercise while you make money?
SeaScape is the place for you! Come join the SeaScape team and earn while you learn.
- Competitive Wages & Signing Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Classroom learning
- Outdoor work
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Advancement Opportunities
What does SeaScape need from you? A willingness to learn and a good attitude. Let the experts in lawn care and pest control teach you how to become a leader in our industry.
You’ve seen the rest, now come work for the best. For more information on job opportunities, visit our website or send an email to email@example.com.
SeaScape is hiring Licensed applicators and trainees for our lawn care, outdoor pest control, and plant health care divisions.
Licensed Applicators work as part of SeaScape’s lawn care, outdoor pest control, and plant health care teams servicing customers’ properties. This is a terrific opportunity for those with Applicator licenses, or those willing to earn a license. who are eager to learn about lawn and plant health care and outdoor pest control and possess good supervisory skills to grow with the company and lead a crew.
SeaScape also offers Rhode Island’s First Registered Lawn Tech Apprenticeship Program
Led by Dr. Jim Wilkinson, a leader in the turf industry, our trained management staff will teach you how to become a Certified Lawn Care Technician. Using a combination of on-the-job training, classroom learning, and classes at the University of Rhode Island, Apprentices will gain real-world job skills and industry-specific skills. Using Rhode Island’s only state-registered Lawn Tech Apprenticeship curriculum apprentices can earn money and learn at the same time.
IDEAL APPLICANTS WILL HAVE:
· Applicator’s license or willingness to train for one
· Education and experience in the lawn care field are preferred but not required
· Ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees and customers
· Excellent customer-focused attitude
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Strong work ethic and interest in developing this role into a career
· Valid driver’s license and good driving record
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Must have reliable transportation
· Must be able to participate in physical labor and lift at least 50 lbs.
COMPENSATION: *SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE* commensurate with experience, plus paid vacations and holidays, health benefits (HSA optional) and 401k with an employer match.
Come join the SeaScape team for:
· Our award-winning Apprenticeship Program
· Cross training opportunities between divisions
· Ability to advance within the company
Come work with renowned industry leaders. Learn from the Best. Work with the Best. Earn with the Best.
REPLY with your resume to this posting or fill out an application at SeaScape, 1610 Flat River Road, Coventry, RI, or call 1-800-294-5296.
Based in Coventry and East Providence, SeaScape is New England’s premier lawn and landscape company. Founded in 1989 as a lawn fertilization company, SeaScape Lawn Care, Inc. has expanded to include TreeSolutions –a full-service tree and plant health care division; YardGuard-an outdoor pest control division; and Christmas Decor and Nitetime Décor by SeaScape – a holiday, event and landscape lighting company.